[Cmake] Custom Build Steps

Andrew Dupont andrew.dupont at dafca.com
Fri Aug 6 13:14:04 EDT 2004

Hello Again,

	I am attempting to integrate a few custom build steps in the
visual studio project I'm creating from my Cmakefile using the Cmake
windows GUI. The steps show up linked to the .g files appropriately,
thanks to Bill's help, but the command line does not appear in the
properties. The structure I'm using at the moment is as follows

ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND(
	TARGET bit_streamer
	PRE_BUILD
	COMMAND "java -classpath ${THIRD_PARTY_PATH}lib/vc/antlr.jar
antlr.Tool -o $(InputDir) $(InputPath)"
	ARGS -E echo
	[COMMENT "Building Assembler"]
	)
#ENDFOREACH(file)

Also, when I build the project this step never happens. Do I need to
introduce a dependency in order for it to know it should always be
built?

Current version of my CMakeLists.txt file is here:

http://rain.prohosting.com/ekaid/CmakeLists.txt

Original project view vs Generated from makefile view is here:

http://rain.prohosting.com/ekaid/badproject.jpg

Thanks Again,
Andy