[Cmake] about config

Yixun Liu yxliu at fudan.edu.cn
Fri Aug 6 04:56:50 EDT 2004

Hi,

The first question:
I use cmakeList.txt to config my project enviroment. When I finish the cofig in the Cmakesetup, it generate three dsp: rebuildall, myproject and install. I do not know about the other two dsp: rebuildall and install except the myproject. Why not cmake only generate one dsp, namely myproject.dsp? This is my first question. Hope your help!

The second question:
The initial config of myproject.dsp has no Header Files directory in the workspace, so I add a "Header File" dir in the myproject.dsp. However, each time I select the Build-rebuildAll, the MSVC reload the initial cofiguration of myproject and the 'Header Files" dir which I set up does not exist. Only I select Build-myproject.exe, can I maintain my configuration in myproject.dsp.  Additionally, I modify the source code of ITK and rebuild it, but when I rebuild myproject (which  need use the ITK ), MSVC tell me that" one or more files have been changed outside the VisualStudio, I need reload myproject.dsp" I do like this, but my configuration in my project does not exist and the configuration back to the initial stage.
How can I maintain my cofiguration in myproject.dsp?

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,

Yixun Liu