[Cmake] I'm trying to do something evil with SUBS()

Kriss Kriss at XIXs.com
Mon Aug 2 12:55:54 EDT 2004

Chris Scharver wrote:

> I ended up rearranging my source so that CMake runs from the top
> directory. That way, all subdirectories are handled properly. It's a
> bit of a kludge, but it seems to be the best solution until the
> underlying SUBDIRS issues are addressed.

Thats probably what I will do, but I was avoiding it since I wanted to
keep the two projects more separated.mostly so I didnt do anything silly
with source control :)  but its not that big an issue.

BTW the reason I wanted to do this is to include a checkout of an open
source image library (DevIL) which I'm trying to convert to cmake and my
own projects which use this library. Technically two rather separate
entities but from a personal testing/tweaking point of view it would be
useful to be able to depend my projects on the library source.

--

Kriss

http://XIXs.com -><- http://www.WetGenes.com
mailto:Kriss at XIXs.com