[Cmake] nmake install is it removed for good?

ibiris at genius.org.br ibiris at genius.org.br
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 15:43:18 -0400

Hi folks,

I tried unsuccessfully to run nmake install for a build generated for
windows' nmake.  Looking at the archives of the mailing list it seems that
this feature has been removed a long time ago with the justification that
"install is an alient concept for windows". I was wondering why really.
This seems to break the cmake patterns (what you could do with one
platform you ought to be able to do with another).

Any ideas on how to enable install for nmake builds?

Thanks

----
Ilias Biris, Ph.D.
Senior Researcher
Genius Instituto de Tecnologia
TEL: +55 (0)92 6146503
FAX: +55 (0)92 6133144
http://www.genius.org.br/

O conteúdo desse e-mail ou de seus anexos são confidenciais e restritos ao
destinatário da mensagem.
Se você recebeu esse e-mail por engano, por favor notifique o remetente
imediatamente e não faça cópias ou distribua seu conteúdo para ninguém.

They are intended for the named recipient(s) only.
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or  the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies.