[Cmake] wxWindows + DLL

Jan Woetzel jw at mip . informatik . uni-kiel . de
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 16:29:26 +0200

Mathieu Malaterre wrote:

> ... wxWindow assume you pass 'DLLUSINGDLL' to the preprocessor ...

>         Jan what do you think of it ?

>         ADD_DEFINITIONS(${WXWINDOWS_DEFINITIONS})
> +  IF(WXWINDOWS_USE_SHARED_LIBS)
> +    SET(WXWINDOWS_DEFINITIONS ${WXWINDOWS_DEFINITIONS} "-DWXUSINGDLL")
> +  ENDIF(WXWINDOWS_USE_SHARED_LIBS)

Dear Mathieu and Andy,

I totally agree with Mathieu about the quick solution by the define.

However, a test would be better to assert
 (1) determined lib is in desired build config.
 (2) works with current IDE/compiler/Dashboard.

Unfortunately my focus is on Linux - and actually and I'm too busy to
implement all the Win32 dashboard tests.

Regards,
Jan.

--

  Dipl.-Ing. Jan Woetzel