[Cmake] wxWindows + DLL

Jan Woetzel jw at mip . informatik . uni-kiel . de
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 13:11:36 +0200

Mathieu Malaterre wrote:

> According to your 'TODO' note you doesn't seems to have tried
> wxWindows as a DLL, is this right ?

Hi Mathieu,
you're right.
I din't test linking against shared wxWindows libunder Win32, yet.

I tested only:
- Linux:  [shared, static]  x [debug, optimized],
- Win32: [shared] x [debug, optimized].

> If not could you tell me how I am supposed to link to wxWindows DLL ?

The idea ist to use the switch WXWINDOWS_USE_SHARED_LIBS in cmake.
But this switch is only available if the appropriate library is found by
FindwxWindows.cmake

Just a guess:
Maybe the library name (e.g. "wxmsw24d") has to be adapted/added, in
particular for the new for wx 2.4.2/2.5.x/2.6.x

Regards,
Jan.

--

  Dipl.-Ing. Jan Woetzel