[Cmake] Adding generated files to "clean" target ?

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap . rr . com
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 12:49:12 -0500

Unfortunately, that is a missing feature in CMake.
As a hack, you could just set the variable
GENERATED_QT_FILES and it should work.

This is the bug tracker entry for the problem:
http://public . kitware . com/Bug/bug . php?op=show&bugid=66&pos=21

-Bill