[Cmake] How can I set project options for a VS.NET project using CMake

James, Ron rjames at envoyww . com
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 11:06:47 -0400

I'd like to set VS.NET project properties in a CMake file.

For example, a C++ project has the Code Generation list of properties.  I'd
like to set the Runtime Library setting to Multi-threaded (/MT).  I can set
the /MT switch, but then I get compiler warnings about /MT overriding /MD
(the default).  And of course I'd like this set to debug versions when in
the Debug environment.

I'd also like to set the General properties to "Use Unicode Character Set".
Similar issues apply - I can define _UNICODE, but I then end up with both
_MBCS and _UNICODE defined.

many thanks

Ron James
EnvoyWorldWide