[Cmake] FIND_PACKAGE()

Mathieu Malaterre Mathieu . Malaterre at creatis . insa-lyon . fr
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 14:10:19 +0100

Hi all,

	I have a lib(*), which I would like to be accessible through CMake for
third party library.
	I followed instruction on p73-75 from 'Mastering CMake', but these
instructions seems to only serve when *installing* on unix.

	I would like to be able to find lib in my binary dir, and also that it
works with CMake. Thus I wrote a CMakeLists.txt in the top dir of gdcm,
which put every lib in gdcm-bin/lib and put includes in
gdcm-bin/include, but on windows I must be carefull with Debug vs. Release.

	So my question is how can I use ${INTDIR} or ${CMAKE_CFG_INTDIR} in my
FindGdcm.make file. So that at compile time, my third party code pick
the right lib (debug/release).

Thanks a lot,
mathieu
(*)