[Cmake] CMake not changing runtime variables

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Wed Mar 19 11:21:51 EST 2003

OK, if you do an "in source" build by running cmake in the source directory,
then there will be a CMakeCache.txt file in the source directory.   And
that is the only one that flag changes will make a difference in.
If you have more than one CMakeCache.txt file, it means you ran ccmake
in each directory that has a CMakeCache.txt file.    Each of those directories
that you ran cmake in will have an entire build tree for the project, or
the part of the project where you ran cmake from.

I would recommend that you start over from a clean source tree, and make
sure you only run ccmake from one directory.

-Bill