[Cmake] CMake not changing runtime variables

Nathan Smith nsmith5 at gl.umbc.edu
Tue Mar 18 17:13:46 EST 2003

The project has a base directory and two subdirectories: Common and
Unsorted, and each of Common and Unsorted had a CMakeCache.txt file in
them. I deleted that file in Unsorted and it didn't come back. But the
build is still not recognizing my changes to c++ flags. Furthermore, after
I ran ccmake/etc, before I did any make, I ran a "grep -r "Wall" *" (-Wall
being the flag I added to the c++ flags), and nothing came up.

A while back I added the flag -Wno-deprecated, and that still pops up
everytime I run ccmake, even if I don't add it into the flags. So this
makes me think that ccmake is looking at old configuration files
somewhere.. could this be a problem of changing my cmake version in the
middle of the build? I went from 1.7 to 1.6. Thanks

Nate