[Cmake] RE: [Insight-developers] (ITK) Build Errors terminus. kitware -- W inXP-VC60, library rebuil ds

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Tue Mar 18 11:49:33 EST 2003

I don't think a custom command would do the trick.
We could add a target similar to ALL_BUILD, ALL_LIBRARY_BUILD
that would build all the libraries in a project but not the executables.
I assume the reason you don't do ALL_BUILD each time is because
ITK has too many executables, and it takes too long to link.

We could simulate that without changing cmake by adding a dummy executable
that linked all the libraries in ITK, and call the executable ALL_LIBRARIES.

-Bill