[Cmake] FIND_FILE

Andy Cedilnik andy . cedilnik at kitware . com
25 Jun 2003 08:09:44 -0400

Hi Peter,

But why source dir. How would you include the file from binary dir? The
current location where compiler invokes compile command is the binary
dir.

That is why we added CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR and
CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR. That way you do not have to know absolute
path, but you still refer to it. It also gives you the flexibility to
refer "relatively" to the source dir or to binary dir.

				Andy