[Cmake] Using Cross GCC with VC++ ide

Bill Hoffman bill . hoffman at kitware . com
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 14:41:28 -0400

I think I understand now.   Real cross compiling support is on the board for development.
When we get around to it, I will be sure to contact you for your input.  Right now I think it would
be a bit premature to add this to the main cvs tree of CMake.   Keep us posted on how
well it is working for you.

Thanks.

-Bill