[Cmake] Undocumented commands

Bill Hoffman bill . hoffman at kitware . com
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 13:52:50 -0400

It seems that the document was not updated with the last release.
The document that comes with the windows installer is up-to-date.
I have also, added the generated command reference html the cmake
web page.  We now have a script that should keep that up-to-date.
So, for a list of all the commands available in the current
release of cmake, see this page:

http://www . cmake . org/HTML/Documentation . html

-Bill