[Cmake] possible bug..

John Biddiscombe John Biddiscombe" <jbiddiscombe at skippingmouse . co . uk
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 23:41:07 +0100

After doing a CMake cvs update yesterday and a vtk cvs update today, I'm
getting an error in my LocalUserOptionsMacro...

SET_SOURCE_FILES_PROPERTIES(${kit_TCL_SRCS}
 COMPILE_FLAGS -H="$ENV{TEMP}/vtk/vtk.csm")

is throwing an error
Cmake couldn't find D:/vtk/common/vtkCommonTclInit.cxx
tried cxx c cpp h etc etc etc
Cmake couldn't find D:/vtk/common/vtkAbstractMapperTcl.cxx
etc etc for all classes

but my build directory is
D:/CMakebuild/vtkDebug not d:/vtk which is my source directory

has anything in either cmake or vtk changed recently, that would cause the
tcl wrapping (and possibly other flavours of wrapping) to be assuming the
source dir instead of the build dir for the generated tcl files.

I say "possible bug" because the machine in the office (checked out vtk this
morning) didn't produce any errors - whereas the home one (checked out vtk
tonight) has produced a shed load. I'm uncertain as to what's going on...

any ideas anyone?

thanks

JB