[Cmake] Using Cross GCC with VC++ ide

Nitin Gupta ngupta at GlobespanVirata . com
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 18:26:16 +0530

Hi Bill,
	I tried it but it does not work.
	I edited the CMake/Tests/LoadCommand/CMakeCommands/cmTestCommand.c
	example itself. In InitialPass() I added

   for(i = 0; i < argc; i++)
    {
	    sf = (char*) (info->CAPI->CreateSourceFile());
	    if(sf == NULL)
	    {
		    fprintf(stderr,"*** error creating SourceFile");
		    return 1;
	    }
	    info->CAPI->SourceFileSetName2(sf,
"LoadedCommand","E:\\Work\\cmake-1.6.7\\Tests\\LoadCommand","cxx",0);
	    info->CAPI->SourceFileAddDepend((void *)
sf,"C:\\ngupta\\test_cmake\\include\\hello.h");
	    info->CAPI->AddSource(mf,sf);
    }

   and in CMake/Tests/LoadCommand/CMakeCommands/ I added
   	 CMAKE_TEST_COMMAND(LoadedCommand.cxx)

   I know I have hard coded the source and dependency file name in
   the plugin but that is just to test.

   In the debugger I could see the depends list of sf getting updated
   with <...>hello.h however the dependency is not emitted in the .dsp
   file generated.

   Please help!

Regards,
Nitin