[Cmake] Requesting 1.4 - patch 6

Bill Hoffman bill . hoffman at kitware . com
Mon, 09 Jun 2003 11:48:59 -0400

We are making every effort to maintain backwards compatibility.   As I mentioned
the CMake test suite includes some backwards compatible code.   It would be better
not to give them a CMake executable, as we would like folks to be using the most
recent and debugged version of CMake available.

Please post any backwards compatibility problems to the cmake list as a bug.

-Bill