[Cmake] Could not find CMAKE_ROOT !!!

Bitter, Ingmar (NIH/CC/DRD) IBitter at cc . nih . gov
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 15:16:45 -0400

Hi,

I get a "Could not find CMAKE_ROOT !!!" popup message when trying to run
CMakeSetup using the following .bat file:

cd "C:\cvs\bezier\apps\CMake\bin\Source\Release\"
C:\cvs\bezier\apps\CMake\bin\Source\Release\CMakeSetup.exe_C:/cvs/bezier/app
sNih/ctccad/build/CMakeLists.txt

("_" above is actually a space, I put it to indicate that both are on the
same line)

I have build CMake in a different directory and now wanted to check CMake
into our local cvs and have the already compiled version be available for
everybody in my team.  However, checking out to a directory called
C:/cvs/.../CMake apparently did not work as smooth as hoped.  It looks as if
the problem can be solved by defining the CMAKE_ROOT variable.
Where + how would I do that ?

-Ingmar