[Cmake] Latest CMake build broken?

Bill Hoffman bill . hoffman at kitware . com
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 14:01:35 -0400

You can download various cmake binaries and
the source for 1.6.7 from here:

http://www . cmake . org/HTML/Download . html

Thanks for the bug report, I have found the problem and
checked in a fix to CVS.  It was a strange problem, and
I was lucky to reproduce it.  The problem only happened
if you configured cmake in a directory that had a CMakeList.txt
file in any parent directory.   I happened to build cmake
in such a directory as you must have.  Try a cvs update and
see if it works.   However, I would recommend the release
for VTK.

-Bill