[Cmake] CMake, first steps

Bill Hoffman bill . hoffman at kitware . com
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 14:02:00 -0400

The Source directory is the directory that contains the source
for the project.  This directory should contain the top level
CMakelists.txt file for your project.   The Binary directory is
the directory that the software will be built in.  This is the directory
that will contain the .dsp/makefile/.vcproj files.   It can be the
same as the Source directory, although it is recommended that a different
directory be used.   I would recommend that you remove the CMakeCache.txt
file from your Source directory and start over.

-Bill