[Cmake] Cmakesetup linux

Andy Cedilnik andy . cedilnik at kitware . com
15 Jul 2003 10:21:21 -0400

Hi Klaas,

There are binaries for Linux which include curses the way I remember.

Otherwise, you will have to build wxWindows gui. The way you do this is:

set CMAKE_BUILD_WX_DIALOG to ON
set CMAKE_WX_CONFIG to the location of wx-config

that should do it.

			Andy