[Cmake] Trouble with : Include External MsProject

Bill Hoffman bill . hoffman at kitware . com
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 08:49:29 -0400

I guess it should not crash, but no, it was never implemented for VS 7.
I think it was someone at Oxford that did the original command for VS 6, if
you are out there, are you interested in implementing it for VS 7?  If not,
I think we may have to deprecate the command due to lack of support.

-Bill