[Cmake] Borland compiler not found

William A. Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Thu Jan 30 16:55:28 EST 2003

Is it in your path for the environment that CMakeSetup is running in?
One quick way to test that is to create a cmake list file like this:

MESSAGE($ENV{PATH})

You could also run CMakeSetup from the command line where you run make
and see if it works.

The new try compile/run requires that the compiler and make both be in your
path
when cmake is running.

-Bill