[Cmake] Borland compiler not found

Andy Cedilnik andy.cedilnik at kitware.com
Thu Jan 30 16:52:22 EST 2003

Hi Julien,

You might want to add compiler to your path. For example if compiler
(bcc32.exe) is in c:\Program Files\Borland\bin, then on system
properties of your windows, you should be able to set environment
variable (except if you use 98, where it will be a big mess). Anyway,
find environment variable for path and append path to borland compiler.

Good luck.

			Andy