[Cmake] GetSafeDefinition

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Thu Jan 30 09:33:45 EST 2003

All GetSafeDefinition does is call GetDefinition() on the cmMakefile, and
if that returns null, it will return "" instead of null.   So, the definition that
you have acually must have semicolons in it.   Can you give a small example of
a CMakeLists.txt file that shows this?

Something like this:

SET(FOO_BAR "      ")
MESSAGE(${FOO_BAR})