[Cmake] Adding suffixes to debug/release builds

NTR niels_tr at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 29 12:21:59 EST 2003

Hi again,

how about when one wants to link the four different libraries generated by
CMake to Debug or Release libraries accordingly e.g. "foo" has the four
libraries something like:
foo - Win32 MinSizeRel" (based on "Win32 (x86) Static Library")          -
links to bar.lib
foo - Win32 Release" (based on "Win32 (x86) Static Library")               -
links to bar.lib
foo - Win32 RelWithDebInfo" (based on "Win32 (x86) Static Library")  - links
to barD.lib
foo - Win32 Debug" (based on "Win32 (x86) Static Library")                 -
links to barD.lib

Regards,
Niels