[Cmake] CMSetup.exe giving me version 1.4?

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Wed Jan 29 11:52:01 EST 2003

I just tried it here, and it worked.   Perhaps your web browser has
cached CMSetup.exe.   Have you tried the check for updates feature on
the menu?

$ /cygdrive/c/Program\ Files/CMake/bin/cmake -h
CMake Error: The source directory does not appear to contain CMakeLists.txt

CMake Error: cmake version 1.6

CMSetup14.exe is the download for 1.4.

-Bill