[Cmake] CMake error output improvments

Fabien Costantini costanti at cnam.fr
Thu Jan 16 07:42:13 EST 2003

That seems all good ;-)
Just make sure that the file/line err. number format match one standard
that -for example-
will permit perfect integration in development environments like Emacs, VC6
It's just about how to dispose your error line file and line number info. so
it give you the ability to double-click directly on the error and the file
is opened in your GUI ...

I didn't test but it may be already possible with the 1.6 beta.

Fabien.