[Cmake] CMake error output improvments

Marco Petrone m.petrone at cineca.it
Wed Jan 15 09:56:42 EST 2003

Have the features added by Fabien been imported in some CMake release? I
also discovered the CMake output in case of errors is really poor... I
have a project with dozens of cmake files including one each other and
discovering the real position of an error located in sub-included file
can become a real nightmare (if you don't do something like what Fabien
suggests)...

Marco