[Cmake] New Fl-Inventor Toolkit 0.9.4 is now 100% compatible with latest CMake tool....

Fabien Costantini costanti at cnam.fr
Tue Jan 7 16:40:49 EST 2003

Hi,
As I noticed some of you had problems trying to generate fl-inventor
makefiles with the new CMake tool,
so I finally investigated the problem in my distrib.

There was to problems that were not detected by CMake1.2 previous versions:
	1. If with no corresponding END clause was found
	2. SET with CACHE INTERNAL syntax didn't recognize "" as a valid 5th
argument string.

I fixed all theses small incompatibilities, as well as some new integration
of latest fltk toolkit and more.

You can dowload it at :
	http://sourceforge.net/projects/fl-inventor

or from:
	http://fl-inventor.sourceforge.net

FYI,
	I also quickly patched the current source of the latest stable cmake
version(1.4.7)
	in order to debug my CMakelist.txt file scripts more easily...
One of the patch that i think is simple and efficient IMHO is to add the
parameters of the error line,
so as an example: instead of looking what SET line is buggy you immediately
locate it.

Here the modif (add one line):

File cmMakefile.cxx, Line230, replace:
	  error = usedCommand->GetName();
	  error += ": Error :";
	  error += usedCommand->GetError();
By:
	  error = usedCommand->GetName();
	  error += ": Error :";
	  error += (expandedArguments.front()+" ...\n");
	  error += usedCommand->GetError();

Enjoy!

Regards,
Fabien.