[Cmake] CMake 1.6 beta - installation problems

Jarek Sacha galicjan at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 7 14:15:55 EST 2003

Bill

I checked out latest version from CVS (ccmake shows 'Version 1.7 -
development'). I still see some of Problem 2, here are some messages
Installing ...
Installing .#cmake.1.1.1
Installing cmake.1
Installing .#DartConfig.cmake.1.9
Installing .#DartConfig.cmake.1.8
Installing .#cmake.1.1.1.2.1

Running 'make test' reports problem with wrapping. Running './Source/ctest
-R wrap -V' does not, however there is an error message in the output
'Mutex destroy failure: Device or resource busy', see the attached file.

Jarek

http://mailplus.yahoo.com