[Cmake] Output directories

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Mon Jan 6 14:34:35 EST 2003

Actually right now for nmake there is no way have it create hello/src2/Debug.
It is only done for the IDE's visual studio 6 and 7.   Currently, what
you can do is create separate out of source build trees, like this:

hello-Debug
hello-Release

We will most likely add this feature in 1.8, but it may be 3 or 4 months away.

-Bill