[Cmake] Attention dashboard maintainers

Andy Cedilnik andy.cedilnik at kitware.com
Thu Feb 27 12:06:25 EST 2003

Hi All,

Just a little addition to this e-mail. I modified Dart.cmake in CVS
CMake so that it instead of using BUILD_NAME command it concatenates the
string appropriately from ${CMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME} (same as uname) and
${CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER}.

All people using CVS of CMake and delete build tree every night should
see the build_name change automatically. As a side effect, the BUILDNAME
is not cached any more. If you put yours in cache the new one will not
be used.

				Andy