[Cmake] LoadCommand

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Wed Feb 19 09:47:17 EST 2003

The LoadCommand is usually used in combination with the TRY_COMPILE command.
This means that you only have to distribute "C" source code, and cmake
will compile and load a shared library into itself during the configure
step.  So, yes you can dynamically extend cmake.

See this test for an example:
Tests/LoadCommand

-Bill