[Cmake] CVS build problems

William S Fulton wsf at fultondesigns . co . uk
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 23:09:31 +0000

$ type CC
CC is /usr/bin/CC

William Fulton at leopard ~
$ type cc
cc is /usr/bin/cc

William Fulton at leopard ~
$ ls -la /usr/bin/CC /usr/bin/cc
lrwxrwxrwx    1 William  Users          18 Nov 16 18:46 /usr/bin/CC -> gcc.exe
lrwxrwxrwx    1 William  Users          18 Nov 16 18:46 /usr/bin/cc -> gcc.exe

I suspect CC should a soft link to g++, but this is what Cygwin installed. As
you are probably aware the autotools which are widely used look for g++ and gcc
before anything else. You might want to take the same approach with CMake.

William