[Cmake] xcode ?

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap . rr . com
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 09:05:43 -0500

qmake is open source isn't it?   Perhaps we could figure it out from that.
If you could send me a copy or link of the source to qmake that supports xcode,
I could have at least figure out how hard it would be.   For now, the makefiles
work very well on OSX.   You just run the Mac version of cmake ccmake or the wx
windows version of CMakeSetup.  It will generate makefiles just like on any other
unix system.  Then you run make.

-Bill