[Cmake] unix like Makefile

Bill Hoffman bill . hoffman at kitware . com
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 09:03:10 -0400

In 1.6.7 and 1.8.0 there was no option for Unix makefiles from with
windows cmake.   If you are using cmake for cygwin, you can get the
cmake built for cygwin from the cygwin setup program.
In cvs cmake, I have added support for unix makefiles from the windows
GUI.   Just curious, what compiler/make are you trying to use?

-Bill