[Cmake] gmake install

Mónica Hernández Giménez mhg at posta . unizar . es
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 11:39:00 +0200

Hi!

I would like to know what line of code should I add to my CMakeLists.txt
file in my applications folder of my project to indicate the folder of
installation of my executables when I do gmake install.

For example if I have a bin folder and an applications folder and in
applications I have a file called proof.cc I would like to know how put the
executable proof in the bin folder.

Thanks a lot!!!

Mónica Hernández Giménez
Departamento de Ingeniería Electrónica y Comunicaciones
Lab. 3.05
Centro Politécnico Superior. Universidad de Zaragoza
Phone. (+34) 976 76 27 05
Fax:    (+34) 976 76 21 11
e-mail: mhg at unizar . es