[Cmake] CMake Variables List?

Andy Cedilnik andy . cedilnik at kitware . com
21 Aug 2003 16:29:04 -0400

Hi Cody,

There is a list of variables together with their descriptions in the
Mastering CMake book in Apendix A. You can also use something like this
to get the list and current values:

FILE(WRITE ${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}/AllVariables.txt "")
GET_CMAKE_PROPERTY(res VARIABLES)
FOREACH(var ${res})
  FILE(APPEND ${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}/AllVariables.txt

The list of generators however is not stored in any variable (yet?). You
can do cmake --help which has generators at the bottom.

			Andy