[Cmake] (no subject)

Mónica Hernández Giménez mhg at posta . unizar . es
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 17:39:53 +0200

OK guys, now I am at this point:

I have another library that already compiles with cmake and does not need
the external library. If I add this external library to its CMakeLists, in

MESSAGE(STATUS "${LEVELSET_SOURCE_LIST}")

the message is empty and if I dont add it I can see the list of sources.
Now in the library I am trying to compile all of the *.cc have an include
to a class of the external library. So including it or not in the result of
the message is empty.

Any idea of why it doesn't recognize my *.cc ???????

The corrected code as follows

# Name of project

         PROJECT (LEVELSET)

# Include directories (*.h)

         INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES (${LEVELSET_SOURCE_DIR}/../include
/extra/vit_local/packages/src/imperial/geometry++/include
/extra/vit_local/packages/src/imperial/common++/include
/extra/vit_local/packages/src/imperial/contrib++/include
/extra/vit_local/packages/src/imperial/image++/include
/extra/vit_local/packages/src/imperial/recipes/include)

# Source directories (*.cc)

         AUX_SOURCE_DIRECTORY(${LEVELSET_SOURCE_DIR}/../src
LEVELSET_SOURCE_LIST)

          MESSAGE(STATUS "${LEVELSET_SOURCE_LIST}")

# Link to Daniels library

         LINK_DIRECTORIES
(/extra/vit_local/packages/src/imperial/lib/i686-pc-linux-gnu)

         LINK_LIBRARIES(libgeometry libcommon libcontrib libpcontrib
libimage librecipes)

# Building levelset library

         SET(EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH ${LEVELSET_BINARY_DIR}/../bin)
         SET(LIBRARY_OUTPUT_PATH ${LEVELSET_BINARY_DIR}/../lib)

         ADD_LIBRARY(levelset_Gcc ${LEVELSET_SOURCE_LIST})

Mónica Hernández Giménez
Departamento de Ingeniería Electrónica y Comunicaciones
Lab. 3.05
Centro Politécnico Superior. Universidad de Zaragoza
Phone. (+34) 976 76 27 05
Fax:    (+34) 976 76 21 11
e-mail: mhg at unizar . es