[Cmake] (no subject)

Mónica Hernández Giménez mhg at posta . unizar . es
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 19:57:41 +0200

Greetings:

I'm trying to generate a CMakeList.txt file to be able to generate the
Makefiles to compile my library. My library has an include, src, lib and
project folder.  In project I have the CMakeLists.txt file. This is part of
my code:

         INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES (../include)

         AUX_SOURCE_DIRECTORY(../src LEVELSET_SOURCE_LIST)
         SET(LIBRARY_OUTPUT_PATH ../lib)

         ADD_LIBRARY(levelset LEVELSET_SOURCE_LIST)

I generate the Makefiles with ccmake command and it sends me an error after
telling me

cmake.depends is up-to-date

What is wrong??? Thank you very much.

Mónica Hernández Giménez
Departamento de Ingeniería Electrónica y Comunicaciones
Lab. 3.05
Centro Politécnico Superior. Universidad de Zaragoza
Phone. (+34) 976 76 27 05
Fax:    (+34) 976 76 21 11
e-mail: mhg at unizar . es