[Cmake] Q: mandatory path to source (cmnake 1.7.0)

Andy Cedilnik andy . cedilnik at kitware . com
07 Aug 2003 11:42:04 -0400

Hi Jan,

True, but it eliminates ambiguity. I mean, running cmake should do the
same thing. But now you have different behaviour if there is a cache in
directory or not.

So, you type cmake, it tells you what to do, then you say aha, cmake .
is the thing I want.

			Andy