[Cmake] Resetting a variable

Chris Scharver scharver at evl.uic.edu
Wed Apr 30 15:41:37 EDT 2003

Hi,

I'm cleaning up FindOpenGL.cmake for a project with which I need to easily provide changing between X11 and native OpenGL on OS X. I have made an option for enabling X11 or not, but I cannot get the OPENGL_gl_LIBRARY and OPENGL_glu_LIBRARY variables to reset based on that option. Shouldn't CMake run reconfigure using the new option value? I have the file posted on the web:

<http://www.evl.uic.edu/scharver/FindOpenGL.cmake>

Is the fact that those variables are cached what prevents them from being reset? How can I make CMake aware that the option has changed so that it can update variables dependent upon that option? I'm using cvs CMake and ccmake for now. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris
--
Chris Scharver