[Cmake] Troubles figure out how to include .RES files for .NET

rob mathews rmathews at envoyww.com
Mon Apr 28 14:12:31 EDT 2003

> >I mostly meant that the SOURCE_FILES command seemed more convenient than
> >using the SET command plus a SET_SOURCE_FILE_PROPERTIES command.
> >
> >While we're on the topic of convenience, it would  be nice if the
> >SOURCE_FILES command took a wildcard. Sure, that can lead to accidently
> >including extra files, but for the vast majority of the libraries I have
> >maintain, it would be a huge convenience.
>
> You can use AUX_SOURCE_DIRECTORY for a wild card command.

The AUX_SOURCE_DIRECTORY command only adds .cpp files, not .h files, right?
So, if you are trying to add all the .cpp & .h files in a directory, it
doesn't do a complete job - you still have to list all the .h files
individually. Granted, the .h files are used for compiling, but Visual
Studio does put them in a 'Header Files' folder and this is nice for those
who use the GUI.

Rob.