[Cmake] Question about the SOURCE_GROUP command && grouping projects

rob rmathews at envoyww.com
Sat Apr 26 16:28:23 EDT 2003

If the SOURCE_GROUP command can group source files under a particular folder in Visual Studio, what would you use to group libraries under a folder?

In particular I have a structure like this:

Top Level
--- source directory FOO, which projects libraries A, B, C
... plus the other projects in the workspace....

What tends to happen when Cmake describes this is that the libraries A,B,C all appear at the top level of the workspace, which confuses them with the other top-level projects in the workspace. I want them to appear under FOO somehow to preserve the hierarchy.

Is there some way to tell Cmake to do this?

Thanks,
Rob.