[Cmake] FindCABLE.cmake

Anton Deguet anton at cs.jhu.edu
Thu Apr 10 13:50:03 EDT 2003

Hello,

I am trying to use CMake in conjunction with Cable.  The first thing I
noticed with CMake 1.6.6 is that the search paths for Cable don't match
the default locations used for the cable CMake configuration (make
install).  This version seems to work:

   # Find the cable include directory in a path relative to the cable
   # executable.
   FIND_PATH(CABLE_INCLUDE_DIR CableTclFacility/ctCalls.h
             ${CABLE_ROOT_BIN}/../share/Cable/include <--- added
             ${CABLE_ROOT_BIN}/../include/Cable)

   # Find the WrapTclFacility library in a path relative to the cable
   # executable.
   FIND_LIBRARY(CABLE_TCL_LIBRARY NAMES CableTclFacility PATHS
                ${CABLE_ROOT_BIN}/../lib
                ${CABLE_ROOT_BIN}/../lib/Cable) <--- added

Also, while trying to understand how ITK uses CMake to start Cable, I
got stuck on the variable ITK_WRAP_TCL which seems to be defined as
either ON or OFF and later is used to create a target:
ITK_WRAP_TCL(ITKCommonTcl
   wrap_ITKBase.cxx
   wrap_ITKCommon.cxx
   wrap_ITKFilterBase.cxx ...)

In the makefiles, this seems to be replaced by the cable call, gcc
compilation and linking to libITKCommonTcl.so.  Therefore ITK_WRAP_TCL
has became some kind of macro but I can't find its definition.  Does
anyone know where this macro/custom target is defined?

Sincerely,

Anton

--
Anton Deguet - Email anton<at>cs.jhu.edu
Office NEB B26 - Phone 410 516 5261 - Fax 410 516 3332