[Cmake] CMake FIndPythonLibs.cmake

Neil Killeen Neil.Killeen at atnf.csiro.au
Mon Apr 7 02:19:22 EDT 2003

All

I think this CMake find file also needs a little touch up...

FIndPythonLibs.cmake   only looks in /usr/include  and /usr/lib

not in /usr/local/{lib,include}

I guess this comes about as the former is where these
things generally live in Linux systems, and the
latter for other flavours such as Solaris.

A related question, after I fixed up this file to find python,
the CMake entry (for VTK)

//Utility library needed for vtkpython
PYTHON_UTIL_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=PYTHON_UTIL_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND

is not found.  What exactly is this library ?  Why is it not
found in the same place as the rest (/usr/local/lib/python2.1
in my case).

cheers
Neil