[Cmake] QT setup: list all .ui files

Bitter, Ingmar (NIH/CC/DRD) IBitter at cc.nih.gov
Fri Apr 4 15:53:12 EST 2003

I don't mind renaming a file to foo.cpp.unused in order to remove it from
the list of files considered for a build.  I think that that is about the
same effort as finding it in the list of source files and commenting it out.
But with *.ui or similar one can make the common case fast.  It would not be
needed to edit the setup files when adding another call to the project -
very convenient.  It also helps to eliminate dead code!

Please consider adding it to the next release.

-Ingmar