[Cmake] gui -vs- command line problems (WIN32)

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Thu Apr 3 13:47:45 EST 2003

Currently, for gcc and cygwin, you have to use a cmake built
with cygwin.   CMake is one of the standard packages in the
cygwin setup program.   This is because it has to recognize and
understand cygwin paths, which CMakeSetup can not do.   The "GUI",
version for cygwin is ccmake, a terminal based interface to cmake.

-Bill